Celui-ci se fait attendre et vous serez peut-être ravi d'apprendre que le prochain patch de Napoleonic Wars est disponible depuis aujourd'hui en béta sur Steam. Cette béta a pour but de corriger les bugs et de permettre à Flying Squirrel Entertainment de sortir une version propre de ce patch.
Pour télécharger le patch, rendez-vous sur Steam. Allez dans votre Bibliothèque de jeu et sélectionnez Mount and Blade : Warband. Faites un clic droit sur le jeu et vous verrez une liste d'option apparaître. Sélectionnez "Propriété" pour ouvrir une fenêtre. Rendez-vous dans l'onglet "Béta". Saisissez ensuite le code d'activation "beta", appuyez sur "vérifier le code" puis OK. Steam va alors démarrer automatiquement l'installation.
Pour celles et ceux qui ne disposent pas d'une version Steam, vous pouvez télécharger le client complet en cliquant sur ce lien : www.fsegames.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_setup_1100.exe ou bien le patch par ici www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_upgrade_1000_to_1100.exe.
Voici ce que va proposer le patch
- Added the following new British units; Sailor, Marine and Post Captain.
- Added the following new French units; Sailor, Marine and Post Captain.
- Added pirate voices for the british ship crew.
- Added a new big Frigate ship scene prop.
- Added a lot of exciting new maps and map fixes.
- Saint’s Isle
- Forest Palisade
- Fort al Hafya
- Fort de Chartres
- Citadelle Napoleon
- Charge to the Rhine
- Siege of Toulon
- Fort George
- Fort Bashir
- Fort Nylas
- Fort Brochet
- When a unit dies that carries a shovel in his backpack, it will always be dropped on the floor so people can pick it up and use it to remove earthworks that might be in the way.
- Added a extra caption to Internal Admin chat, so you can tell them apart.
- Reduced the length of the cavalry swords a bit, they had ghostly long range.
- Made all artillery less accurate on long range to balance the powerfull destruction force.
- Reduced the range an explosion would have by 30%, to balance the extremely powerful howitzers and mortars.
- Made cannonballs lose more force on ground hit and bounce less to make them less unstoppable.
- Made pistols some more accurate, it will now really hit within the player visible circle, to balance them, the reload is now slightly slower though.
- Decreased the damage the rifle in melee would inflict, they were more powerful than most real melee weapons
- Reduced the health of all medium and heavy horses to balance their classes.
- Made the armor points of the british cavalry helmets to be on par with other factions helmets.
- Removed the blunderbuss from the selection for russian dragoon cavalry they were too powerfull for that class.
- Fixed a bug with some rocks uses in maps that were not having a collision mesh which allowed people to hide in.
- Fixed all colision meshes for trees, should now not block bullets on wrong places, and some trees were walk through, now not anymore.
- Fixed collision mesh for the sandbags which will now block bullets on the right places and not in thin air.
- Fixed colisionmesh of the couch so it won't block bullets in thin air.
- Fixed that when you switch your weapon to melee you would walk slower.
- Fixed all cases that some ranks and some units were running faster or slower than others.
- Fixed a bug in the admin panel that it sometimes selected the wrong player, or does not work at all when clicking a player.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the prussian guard drummer to ride horses.
- Fixed a glitch that allowed you to teleport into a building by playing a piano from it’s backside.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to play two tunes at once as a musician.
- Fixed a bug in siege that some doors are reversed, can be walked through when closed and so on.
- ze_treasure prop will now always give out pirate hats to the user.
- Fixed a bug that spawned birds randomly on all custom maps.