Des patchs pour Warband et Napoleonic Wars
Pour Mount & Blade Warband il s'agit du patch 1.153, qui s'installe automatiquement via votre client Steam.
Patchnote de la version 1.153
- Troop AI for choosing weapon for different situations has been updated.
- Ranged troop AI not being able to choose a target under certain circumstances bug has been fixed.
- New operations for modders.
- Some fixes and operation enhancements for modders.
Single player :
- Town economies are now more balanced.
- Several other bug fixes.
- Two new multiplayer maps have been added: Canyon and Desert Town.
- HTTP communication has been rewritten due to connection issues reported by players.
Pour Napoleonic Wars, il s'agit du patch 1.004, qui s'installe également automatiquement via votre client Steam.
Patchnote de la version 1.004
Bug Fixes :
- Admin chat no longer switches between universal and inter-admin when using the letters “I” or “U” in a message.
- Fixed a problem where some horses changed colour when your distance to them changed.
- Players hit by a firearm now properly play a bullet hit body sound.
- Fixed problems with defender lives counter in Siege mode.
- Fixed issues where the respawn counter did not get displayed, or did not disappear after spawning.
- The French translation no longer causes crashes when accepting a duel.
- You can now construct a fence when building upon other scene props.
- The server console no longer returns a wrong input error when you set a variable to the same as its current value.
- Map placed rocket launchers now respawn the next round when picked up, as they should.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain destructible objects to be possible to walk through the next round if destroyed.
- Fixed all the missing strings from the German and French translations.
- Bots in Commander Battle should (hopefully) charge now when a player disconnects.
- Fixed teleport problems with the siege gamemode, when the fort wall gets hit.
- Low damage melee hits will now only generate “thump” sounds and no blood splash sounds.
- In the Duel gamemode, you will now no longer regain health when you kill a horse.
- Particle and sound effects placed by mappers will now always emit their effects, as they should.
- Rewrote siege spawn code to greatly improve performance on the server CPU.
- Further improved the performance when having bonuses enabled.
- Improved client side frames per second with explosions and destruction.
- Reduced the long wait when a new map is loaded on the server.
- Generally improved overall server and client performance and reduced lag.
- Reduced overall memory usage and reduced startup loading time slightly.
Game Balance :
- Russian Jägers can now choose to use a cavalry musket instead of the rifle.
- Lowered the cannon accuracy slightly.
- Doubled the health for doors.
- Increased the damage for all swords.
General Changes :
- Added a new map: Hungarian Plain
- Various updates to maps, fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Round time in Battle mode now starts after the first player has spawned, to allow slower clients to spawn within the 30 sec spawn window.
- Made Toggle Walk a configurable game key, in the place of the Warband native zoom key.
- Equipped the Russian Jäger NCO with a firearm.
- Added a full Russian translation.
- Added preview images for Fort Boyd and Fort Lyon in the admin panel.
- Stray horses will now not run away anymore, unless they take damage.
- Added anti-cheat protection for the zoom exploit.
- Added an icon on the Conquest flag selection map, showing your current position.
- The player beacon icon is now located a bit above the player.
- Changed the maximal defender lives that admins can set for siege from 5 to 10.
- Added a Open/close caption to the doors.