Patch 1.06.27 pour Gary Grigsby's War in the East
Une nouvelle mise à jour vient de sortir pour le wargame Gary Grigsby's War in the East. Ce patch 1.06.27 vient apporter son lot de correction de bugs et de changement et d'équilibrage des règles. Vous pouvez le télécharger via le menu du jeu en selectionnant "Check for Update" ou bien en le téléchargeant sur le site de Matrix Games par ICI.
Patchnote 1.06.27 :
New Features and Rule Changes
- Production Change – Size 0 factories will now expand if they are past their start date.
- Formula Change – Adjusted the way staging bases are selected for providing ground support aircraft to ground battles.
- Editor – Improved the Upgrade all OB function. This function should be used only at the beginning of building a scenario (once the unit list has been created), as it often requires units to be rebuilt.
- AI Improvement – Made a small improvement in how the AI builds lines in small scenarios.
- PBEM - A possible exploit in PBEM games was identified and removed from the game. We suggest players use the latest version when playing PBEM.
- Fixed a bug causing the end game screen not to appear properly in small scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where destroyed German units that were rebuilt were coming back with 10 less morale than they should have.
- Fixed a bug where the CSV export could get corrupted if a name field is at the maximum value of 40 characters.
Data and Scenario Changes
- Red Army Resurgent 42-43 Scenario - Corrected the starting MPs of the 1st Gds Mech Corps by setting it to 0 as the unit is frozen at the start.