Patch 1.02c pour Decisive Campaigns : Case Blue
Le patch 1.02c est disponible pour Decisive Campaigns : Case Blue. Celui-ci vient corriger plusieurs bugs et améliore certaines fonctionnalité du gameplay afin de renforcer l'expérience des wargamers.
Vous trouverez ce patch en allant dans les options du jeu et en selectionnant "Check for Updates", sinon vous pouvez vous rendre sur ce lien pour télécharger directement le patch : http://matrixgames.com/products/434/downloads/
Changelog complet du patch 1.02c :
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed a bug with the AI in final stages of defeat taking really long to process engineering moves.
- Fixed a bug caused by playing a regime card in the middle of giving an attack order (like air attack).
- Fixed a bug with big map modus and switching back to small map modus using PgUp while in the middle of issuing an attack order.
- Fixed a bug with the 1st Panzer Army campaign where newly created units or empty units (by add (sub)unit) where not properly transferred to the next level.
- Karl Gerat, 200 hp instead of 40
- Aircobra P39 graphic is now correct
- Endless battle bug in AI with naval attacks on port should be fixed.
- Alfredo Guzzioni combat bonus glitch fixed
- Arial Font issue with some systems missing arial is now solved. All Arial fonts are now loaded from internal font directory.
- Stated in intcp mouse over that only fighters will intercept also double checked that no bombers are actually intercepting by accident.
- There was an issue with the Germans getting told they have 1 minor order but not seeing any items in the list. This is fixed.
- When setting replacements to prio they got counted double in request stats. This glitch is fixed. Also a minor bug has been fixed with some units being allowed to request too many troops if they were very close to their full complement.
- X and T hotkey no longer cause a crash
- Fixed a bug where AI kept attacking a port hex until infinity
- Fixed a bug where the AIs Stavka unit got corrupted. This bug when it is found during a running game is fixed with this version on the fly.
- An ai related bug
- A pbem++ bug with some non US culture-region settings, like Norwegian.
- When pbem++ you can now abort registration properly and use login with existing username/password.
- Combat popup artwork for soviet side now correct.
- Fixed a Bug with aircraft not doing any structural damage when not faced with any opponents.
- 1st Panzer Army campaign save in last turn and reload bug (ComradeP) is fixed.
- Karl Gerat … x5 attack. (still forgot the hitpoints, its on the list for the next version)
- Caprione 311 logo vales and quite a few other aircraft used the right stats but did not show them in their pop up window=> fixed.
- 1st PzA replacement troops are now working as they should!
- A bug related with playing a card like 'emergency troops' and having certain tabs open like the OOB tab has been fixed.
- When clicking OOB tab close you click through on map => fixed.
- Some small fixes in editor and for import zip function.
- Editor Add SfType bug fixed.
- Changed the d100 dice throw for intercept algorithm, this should fix issue with too often too large amount of enemy interceptors or to often too little amount of interceptors.
- If by some freak accident the pbem++ file (or any savefile) is corrupt the game will exit more gracefully and actually tell you why it exits.
- All scenarios now no longer allow playing an officer card on unit that has changed HQ in the current turn.
- For modding: When loading ZIP game will now display any readme.txt file contents to player and if a file has been written to the mods/ directory the game will advise the player to restart the game.
- For modding purposes: Regime Pen color is now not used for the natocounters and all text in the color is now correctly rendered in the Pen color. This should allow for modding really light counters and using black pen on top of them. If none of the rgb values of the Pen is above 128 then the text shadow is also dropped.
- Message text with Intelligence card reply improved and correct strategic position of enemy now given. (R)
- Renamed reinf group light tanks to light-med tanks to take away some confusion. So PzIIs, PzIIIs, Pz38s, Pz35s are reinfgroup ‘light-med’ and PzIVs are reinfgroup ‘medium’.
- Moved Hungarian Corps to Black Sea Coast in Case Blue Campaign Scenarios.
- Also moved a Security division in Uranus to the Black Sea Coast.
- Made cargoships and barges weaker and thus more easily destroyed (50% less hitpoints) as well as reducing the transport capacity of cargoships from 4 to 3 weight points per ship.
- Message text with Intelligence card reply improved and correct strategic position of enemy now given.
- Now game doesn’t number newly created Soviet Engineer groups, it’s more consistent.
- Azov is now a port so Rostov can be kept in supply when encircled, in all scenarios.
- AA / Flak now have higher symbol value so it shows on counter in silhouette mod.
- 14th Panzer missing from Stalingrad 6th Army, added it to both Uranus scenarios.
- 16th Motorized added to Case Blue campaign scenarios but not to Voronezh scenario.
- Reduced number of trucks, halftracks and tanks in (to-be pocket of) Stalingrad in Op. Uranus. (only about 100 German tanks or less left now )
- Little bigger font used in combat results.
- Hotkey for HQ Power (Key-5) and Air/Art Range (Key-6) added.
- Super Higher resolution now supported, bug with 2600 pixel width should be fixed.
- Already registered people with Slitherine (due to playing PBEM++ with another game) now have option to choose ‘already registered’ button and use the regular login in the next screen.
- When you switch a unit and play the speed card again it will have less effect.
- New mod file lines can be added. After the buttons have all been defined there is now an optional line that takes the number of graphicfile string replacements. For each number add a line below. With two arguments: “stringtobereplaced,” ”stringtoreplacewith.” This functionality makes it easy to make graphic mods that don’t overwrite existing graphics. I will give some more info on this separately. o Wheel zooms in and out at location of mouse.