Patch 1.1.24196 pour Stronghold 3
À peine sorti, déjà patché. C'est devenu une expression désormais courante dans l'industrie vidéoludique et Stronghold 3 n'échappe pas à cette nouvelle donne.
D'un autre côté on peut se dire que les développeurs de Firefly Studios sont plutôt réactifs face aux nombreux problèmes rencontrés par les joueurs et nous offrent ce premier patch, qui ne risque pas d'être le dernier... Ce patch 1.1.24196 s'installe directement sur votre version Steam.
Notes de mises à jour du Patch 1.1.24196 :
- Fix for villagers which would break some saves
- Fix for wheat farmers. If ever a wheat farmer was replaced by another wheat farmer the wheat cycle would stop
- Fix for weaponsmith load/save issue
- Fix for knight load/save issue which was causing crashes after load
- Fix for issue with units ignoring your commands if they'd just been assigned to your player (e.g. reinforcements)
- Fix for incorrect minimaps showing in the multiplayer game select screen after viewing the credits
- Fix for stats system which would break some saves
- Fix for build proxy which would break some saves
- Units no longer get stuck in tunnels
- Multiple armouries/barracks can no longer be placed after loading a savegame
- Music is off by default when creating a new profile
- Fix for c1m1 music/ambient sfx playing in the tutorial, if c1m1 had been selected in the mission select screen
- Fix for multiple UI sound effects being triggered during initialization, causing a "crunch" sound under the Firefly logo intro movie
- Keep positions are now deserialized correctly when switching between maps
- Correct keep position icons are now shown on the minimap
- Fix for thread memory bug causing sudden large drop in framerate
Multiplayer Fixes :
- Various issues with Multiplayer lobbies which should be much more stable now
- Fix for the issue with players joining & leaving MP lobbies before start. It should no longer hang on "starting game"
- Teams/colours should get assigned immediately on startup (no more waiting a few seconds and then your team number changes)
- Fix for players still being able to build after being eliminated from the game
- Multiplayer estate assignment should be more consistent.