Sortie de Conflict of Heroes : Awakening the Bear
Conflit of Heroes : Awakening the Bear est maintenant disponible sur PC via les sites des éditeurs Slitherine et Matrix Games. Annoncé en février dernier, ce nouveau wargame tactique au tour par tour sur fond de seconde guerre mondiale vous emmène sur le front Est. Vous allez ainsi participer à l'opération Barbarossa, la grande invasion de l'Union soviétique par l'armée allemande.
Sachez également qu'il s'agit de l'adaptation vidéoludique du wargame sur plateau du même nom qui a reçu plusieurs distinctions prestigieuses telles que tels que le Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year, le James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award ou le Origins Historical Game of the Year.
À propos de Conflict of Heroes : Awakening the Bear
Set on the Eastern Front during Operation Barbarossa, Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! tasks players with commanding German or Russian forces between 1941-1942, complete with a historical roster of infantry, armor and artillery units. Players will be able to command the board while using either traditional chit-style graphics or 3D units, as well as either a flexible 3D camera view or top-down 2D view.
Wargamers will have to rely on realistic military tactics to win not only against the AI but also against human players using the in-game multiplayer server complete with a forum for matchmaking and a real-time chat lobby. Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! is loaded with scenarios, ten from original board game in “Awakening the Bear Firefights”, as well as 16 new scenarios along with a very flexible “point-buy” scenario on “Partisan Road”. Players will have a multitude of firefight to keep themselves busy, as well as a scenario and map editor to create more!
The full feature list of Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! include:
- Official adaptation of the multiple award-winning board game Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear!
- Full 3D Graphics as well as board game-style Chit graphics. Supports a flexible 3D camera view or top down 2D camera view.
- Fun: Quick-paced simultaneous play allows both players to interact with no waiting.
- Fast: Scenarios vary in length from only 1/2 hour to 2-3 hours.
- Easy: Teach a new player how to play in ten minutes! Full in-game tutorials included as well as a full color printed manual.
- Historically Accurate: Learn the unique tactics and logistics used by each historical faction.
- Challenging: Realistic military tactics are required to win.
- Full AI: Play any scenario against the computer when a human opponent is unavailable
- Multi-player: TCP/IP Multiplayer support with game lobby and forum for internet play (requires one open port) as well as LAN play support
- Awakening the Bear Firefights: Ten Scenarios faithfully adapted from the original board game
- Commanding Heights Firefights: Five new scenarios set in the Kerch Peninsula in 1942
- Frontier Firefights: Eleven new scenarios set across the Eastern Front in 1941-1942
- Point Buy Firefight: "Partisan Road", a flexible and replayable point-buy scenario
- Full Scenario Editor: Create and share new scenarios using any of the "Awakening the Bear!" units
Configuration requise :
Minimum Requirements :
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 1GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- Video/Graphics: 128MB DirectX 9.0c Dedicated Video Card
- Sound: DirectX 9 Supported
- Hard disk space: 2GB
- CD-Rom: Yes, for physical version only
- DirectX version: 9.0c
- .NET Framework: 3.5
- XNA Framework: 3.1
- Peripheral hardware: Mouse, Keyboard
Recommended Requirements :
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 2Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 2GB
- Video/Graphics: 1GB DirectX 9.0c Dedicated Video Card